Saturday, November 26, 2011

beer heaven


i broke my rules, no drinnking before sunset, means day time...
i broke it, morning woke up, noon, night...

then last week, before MY-NPL (Malaysian National Paintball League), on thursday, after my noon class, i went down to town find my friends, they waited me at dp.
once im there, they said they at Overtime, i was like...whaaaaattt??!! 3pm something middle of afternoon weh!

on my way walk to Overtime, the Dataran Pahlawan field is preparing for the Paintball even, MY-NPL final round for this 2011 season, me and my team will be there, we gotten 4th place on the Final round, the fourth round. In 2011 season, overall we won 2nd placing. For Street Mobsters!! huaattt ahhh!!

back to story...
they already drinking, well i ordered 1 pint...free another 1...
so that noon, i took 1litre of Starker, then went back campus with them continue our class...
heck, i was a lil drunk, tutor asking me stuff, i was like...errr what????

nowadays i drink more than other year, even okay with beer, but good beer lah...
can say im social or really alcoholic already, even my mom says i really drinker dah....
because of you, im not blaming but yes because of you, i drink and drink and drink

No comments: