Tuesday, October 18, 2011

neck sore

sigh, feels like old person, neck and shoulder feel unwell.

super sore, is already been like this for more than half a year...shitttzz

wake up from sleep, is there, during the day, is there, sleep, is still there.

worst thing is, sore-ing neck really make me cant sleep, suffering sleepless night.

pop few glass of liquor then just knock me off to bed, or pop 1 or 2 sleeping pills...not really sleeping pills, is like 镇定药...take it, will feel very calm...
best is, cough or flu med... sure come high wan...

last few month, spend rm40 for massage include dono what chinese pills...fuuukkk shyyttt, koyak~~
after a week, comes again...yea i cant stop myself drink cold...

neck sore, shoulder sore, sleepless night, if i cant sleep during the night, i will get real fucked up...
cant find any suitable pillow and bed...
and my mind not with me at all,  same to my heart, just away to 1 person, thinkin bout her most of time...

oh, imagine, 8am class, u cant sit still, and u are concentrating in class, u sufferin uncomfortable neck early in the morning, turnin here and there, left right front back, den massage ur own shoulder neck...
i wonder ppl at behind will get annoyed or not...

night, i doesnt have good time this year, goin thru by my own, thank you god...i <3 u

No comments: