Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Moon...

beautiful moon, i wish i can stare u all night long, looking at you, enjoy you and the beauty of the night...

hmm feel like playing the song and sing it, Frank Sinatra - New York, New York...

hmm, how nice if is Tokyo, Tokyo??

last night, hmm i should say before the night, after i shoot for sunset, i didnt wait for the sunset finish then off i went to swimming, i swim and swim, realise the sunset getting awesomer and awesomer....
heck, darn regret left early...

when i enjoy the sunset, i walk around, try diff angle, the sea breeze really calm me, i feel like close my eye and lying down at the beach...
the sea breeze blow all, everything that really stress me out, blow off from my mind...
hmm, now i do feel wana go to the beach again, although my house just near by beach, but that beach, is like 沙漠...dessert...
alot ppl like to go there...

i only go to pantai kundur, but kinda worry about safety as im alone, i hate to be alone...
always love to enjoy sunset with somebody...special...
hmmm the first time, hmm date? after that went to pantai kundur, sitting there chat, joke around, feel love...
okay stop the story...

after i swim for sometime, i get up check my fone, then saw the sky is dark, the other side is sea too, just beside only, then i saw thunder and something big...really BIG, and round and orange in colour...
my mind was, "errrr sunset is behind me, then this looks like sun, but heck, sunset is behind me!!"

eventually, is a moon lar, im not that stupid....
too bad, camera is in car, i just wearing swimming trunk, i wana rush to my car grab my cam but then lazy, then just jump off to the pool again...
as i didnt hav tripod too, so i cant catch the best moment...

after that, fast fast change cloth, drive back home, never eat, grab my big ass tripod go outside shoot the moon....

this the shot after i swim and somewhere beside the pool, more than a sec, can see a lil senget as i position the camera on my car...
but then before this, the moon was half and blocked by cloud and even bigger....and positioned even LOWer....

not really good angle, as at my house...
yea my lousy skill...
the moon doesnt looks what suppose....

this

OR

this??
both also not???

i like this the most, what the moon suppose to look like...
hmm this is the part the setting play...


i...love...you... <3

No comments: