Monday, February 21, 2011

Cny time

my cny time, just like that only...
not the one i was hoping can celebrate with some ppl...
nvm anyway...i just shut the fuck up can d... ;)

first day of cny, as usual, slept til noon, and then get ready went up to machap umboo to visit my 3rd uncle, mom side uncle with my whole family...
my 5th uncle and the family was there also, so is some kind small reunion lar...
mom side is a big family...super big and super great if the aussie's side came back...

we went there for visit and lunch, yea i like my 3rd aunty cooking, have the taste of Yeow's family baba nyonya kind of and also my grandmother type...
but still NO ONE, NO ONE can beat my grandma pong teh....
perrgghhh, her's pong teh the  best....and she's the best....
that time when i was small, she really sayang of me, my parent went for holidays then i was leaved to my grandma and machap baru...
coz i was still small, not convenient bring around....
and last time my grandma help me do my homework, so nice heh....help me do colouring work, help me do it in time, if not i sure kena my mom scold and sebat...lol


anyway continue the topic, as i will get emotional when story about my grandma...last time very emotional now can control d...haha
i will cry...seriously, now wont lar...

the bird flower, or flower bird??
my house have few pots d, last 2 yrs my mom get from my 3rd aunt den slowly plant them...

my 5th uncle daughther, my cousin, and that baby is her bro daughter...
*bbbrrrrr*

my fifth uncle....
all time best smoker and best alcoholic....
and oh, gamble....==

my bro brought the Jack Daniel Blue Label to this uncle to try, lol 3/4 of the whisky become 1/4 now....
my bro sad, but he said nvm, this expensive whisky only for own ppl...not outsiders....coz is farking expensive weyyy and darn nice to drink....seriously....

^^

after that, we went back home to send my doggie back, our YouTa. He also come together go kai kai and go visit take ang paos....
no he didint take ang paos... ;)

after send him back, off we go to KL...i was happy a lil, see if can go Pav buy my Puma shoe....seriously, im want shoe so badly, coz mine erm....wore more than 3yrs d...
even the paint off d, i use white paint marker to make it a lil better touch.....sad :'(

we thought, first day of cny, road will be clear, yes for KL but not the highway....
heck, we haven reach rembau edi jam til nilai, after nilai the road cllear ups a lil....
sux man, 1 is bus accident another is i dono why after we pass the accident....weird...

we reach the china doctor restaurant, den we chit we chat, we makan we lao shang we drink drink drink...
nice french wine by him, as he didnnt chill it, i was, oh no, liao lar wine no chill, takut not nice...
once i try a sip, i was wowed, woooo...unexpected awesome wine ever!!
seriously awesome wine...
den he let us tried his, another type of chinese wine, use diff kind of remedies mix together and put it into big big bottle....darn, 1st sip...diu macam drink ethanol...
seriously, i drank pure ethanol before....canot tahan, even my bro was dead after he take it as shot.....pergghh, gone case his taste buds....hahaha

for those alcohol kaki, macam those clubbing posers like to drink the whole whisky by his own....
I CHALLENGE HIM drink 1 litre of that....oh anyway, 1 shot of that chinese homemade liquor, more than 50% alcohol and not cheap anyway... ;)

woot wait, this the awesome stuff, pig ear....fuhh first i was, eerrkkk geli yeerr...
once my mom ask me to try and is also for good skin, of coz la eat eat eat...wakaka
1 sliced of this, hav many many of pig ear.... :\

this name is saliva chicken, that is in chinese lar....
口水鸡, the name sound awful heh....
but mouth blowing dish.... ;)

this, best ever yu shang i've ever eat...
this is quality stuff yo, keropok was nice everything nice lar...
super yummy, first ever eat such nice yu shang...

time for business....
lao ya lao, lao ya lao....heng ah, huat ah, fuck ah..... hehehe

this fish, my mom say, eh why the fish head like that ah....
me and the china doc was.....=.="""" (wtf?!)

the meat was potong-ed already, and this side is sweet and sour, another side is diff flavour....
i;ve forgotten what flavour is it.....
anyway done, mom chat until 9something, Pav close...sigh sienn no puma new shoe d....
lebih!

then i drove back to malacca....


No comments: