Tuesday, February 1, 2011

changed..

but im not...

been year, been changing alot...too bad i cant take it, as it change......

just back from mamak with friends, 1 of my fren brought me back as i went dinner with parent and they fetch me go there...
better tho, less driving, and i shouldnt drive more at nite, luck been not at my side, been happen few bad stuff and my accident rate is very high...
is not mean my driving skills, my luck is run out, also i hate to drive with temper...
i hate ppl make me angry when im driving......

hmm, shouldnt blame ppl tho...is it?? blame myself doesnt control my temper...

lately been hot tempered for many times, not some times...very stressful and tiring...
also not i, myself wanted, just thought of few stuffs or other ppl light up the fire......

i doesnt know what to do this time, something like, "mong tau wu ying"...
or like a human walk without their pair of eyes...

really no clue what im doin, what i should do, i cant think straight, i think what is right or wrong......
feel just damn blardy stupid, foolish now...

oh back to what i want to say, my fren fetch me back, when on the road what he said, i should clear everything up, if not, is im the one suffering.....
yes im suffering right now, and this time is cny time, i shouldnt have this kind of feeling attacking me...
as im super duper depress, and stress right now...
he also said, seems things is like that, and i keep on leave like that, then i macam like a slave...
yea i feel so, and is very foolish right??
ppl feel lonely or free, just come and find u, when they are busy, they ignore u, what u said dont even reply at all....not anything...
sigh, i really no idea at all, dono dono dono...
someone, pls make me clear...
too much doubts in my head, thats why i cant think well, cant focus to my life at all....



i need support, attentions, cares and loves......

No comments: