Thursday, January 27, 2011

UNWELL...

not in the good mood today, and not in the kind of mood recently...

what everything last time can be done, then now how??
feel annoyed...

last time i storied about my past, then feel kesian and said wont be like that, the respond gave me, i just silent and i know what gonna happen...
yea, it happened...ignorance...

samethings but different people...

wht when we had done so much and no appreciation...

i dono what to say anything, been driving so hard, offended alot ppl, feel annoyed wat parent ask me to do, especially fetch my sis HERE AND THERE...
im not willing to do, i say no, better dont ask me to do...
sometime i will ok, fine i do...but this only works with few ppl...VERY FEW...

i dont want to drive in this kind of mood....
later wana go out again, fetch sis go tuition and back tuition....car dont hav petrol and i dont hav money to pump it...
so hell now....thats fine...

blasting songs, make my mood better and this will annoyed my neighbours....
fuck it...

No comments: