Monday, January 17, 2011

anothr sunseto...


lately been raining, my car never been wash again...
due to cloudy and rainy during this new year time??

world already change...australia heavy flood, until roof top...
taiwan snow...
malaysia, been....erm rainy and cloudy already for weeks...1 or 2 weeks i think??

me?? my mood also...my day...also...
sigh...dono how to say tho...

lets enjoy the sunset... ;)
enjoy the cooling breeze, go for night drive, and blasting the trance...
waste the petrol, but just for the sake of enjoy the drive and make the mood better...

night drive til next morning, enjoy the drive, enjoy the beauty of the car, the exhaust note, the feel, the breeze, the empty road......
aahhh, nice......

my dream is always wana drive my all time favourite and love AE86....
never been changing at all and never been fade away...

No comments: