Friday, October 29, 2010

after the game...

wooo, after that day game, weekday promo rm30 for 150palletes at Flashpoint Paintball park...
then i have extra palletes fromt previous game...but then also cant use finish coz just 4 ppl playing nia...sienn


that was my right elbow...
kena my fren shot, then right away bleed....

my left chest, somewhere near to my heart...haha
fuhh the feel get shot right at there and without any camo cloth or protector vest...darn pain...

there u see it...
yea im thin....nvm...
as long im healthy... ;)


gonna have another game for another time, now, im spending my money just to make myself happy...
im not a happy person anymore, if u see me haha laughing or what, mayb im in ok mood...and i just dont want be in bad mood...
especially when i at home or alone, then my mood is suck up to hell......
sigh, forget bout it...

now i just can think of paintball give me a short happy nia...
anyway now, i think alot of times d, im open for vancancy... ;)
wana know whats the meaning for that...ask me...

No comments: