Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Drift Matsuri...

Summer Drift Matsuri 2010 - Ebisu Circuit from Remi Schouten on Vimeo.


everytime i drive, especially not in the mood and in the mood of anger, frustration, fuck up and whatever kind of negative emotions, i felt that those concrete wall is very inviting to me...
not the concrete wall inviting, is im inviting myself to the concrete wall...hmm??
nvm

i really want to go to this kind of life...driving like that...
crazy mad shit idiot kind?? whatever...
driving, racing, speeding and sideways drifting...is my kind, is me, is in my blood...i can feel the rush into me everytime i throttle the accelerator...
everything is just come into me......

but driving like that, burning tyres burning fuel banging here and there, is not affordtable for me but.......


i dono, sigh i dono...
feel so restless...

No comments: