Event Name: Ace Drift Challenge 2010 Round 3 Organised by: Ace Suspension Co-organised by: Drift.com.my Venue: A'Famosa Water World carpark, A'Famosa Resort, Melaka Date: 7th-8th August 2010 Time: 9:00am-6:00pm (Saturday), 9:00am-6:00pm (Sunday) Spectators' Charges: RM 6 per day
- Per drifter, w/o accommodation: RM250
Registration and Accommodation
- Please call Kelvin @ 016-3644333 to arrange *( Please register Before 31/7/2010)*
Free practice - 9:00am-6:00pm Sunday
Practise and competition - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Participants will be divided into two groups based on judges' evaluation: Expert and Novice
- All participants will be required to attend the drivers’ meet prior to the competition.
- Competition will be judged according to speed/throttle opening, drift angle, and lining.
- 2 judged runs will be given to Expert participants, best score out of the 2 runs will be evaluated and best 16 Ace participants will proceed to Tsuiso round. NO warm-up run will be given.
- Best 16 Expert participants will be paired up against each other according to their position in the qualifying round. 1 vs 16, 2 vs 15, 3 vs 14, and so on.
- NO warm-up run will be given prior to Tsuiso and Sudden Death. Participant with the higher qualifying position will start in front.
- 3 judged runs will be given to Novice participants, best score out of the 3 runs will be evaluated and winners will be decided based on solo runs. No tsuiso will be given to Novice participants.
- Winners will be given trophies and prizes as follows: Expert Category
1st place - RM2000 & trophy & body kit & RM 500 C-Tech voucher & C-Tech Front & Rear Strut Braces *(nissan 180sx or toyota ae 86)*
2nd place - RM1000 & trophy & RM 300 C-Tech voucher & C-Tech Front & Rear Strut Braces *(nissan 180sx or toyota ae 86)*
3rd place - RM500 & trophy & RM 200 C-Tech voucher & C-Tech Front & Rear Strut Braces *(nissan 180sx or toyota ae 86)*
4th to 8th place - trophy & C-Tech Front & Rear Strut Braces *(nissan 180sx or toyota ae 86)* Novice Category
1st to 3rd place - trophy & C-Tech Front & Rear Strut Braces *(nissan 180sx or toyota ae 86)*
- Judges decision is final. No protest will be entertained.
Rules and Regulations
- A minimal of SIRIM approved open faced helmet is required. Full face helmets are highly recommended. Helmets must be in good condition and worn at all times in the track, with the neck strap securely tightened.
- A minimal of 3-point seatbelts must be worn at all times in the track, drivers will be disqualified if found unbelted. A 4-point harness is highly recommended.
- Driver side window must be up at all times in the track.
- Shoes and Long Pants are required. A FR or FIA racing suit and driving shoes are highly recommended.
- All loose items in the vehicle must be secured.
- Brake lights must be working.
- Roll cages are not required but highly recommended.
- No oil leaks of any kind will be tolerated.
- Semi-slicks and full-slicks are NOT allowed. If you have doubt about the tire, please seek advice from the organizers.
- Please follow strictly the instructions of the marshalls and organizers. Participants with bad discipline will be warned or disqualified. No refunds will be given.
- The organizer reserves the right to decline entry or disallow a vehicle to enter the track if the vehicle is found unsafe.
oooooooyeaaahhh, the afamosa event is here again!!
but i cant go for both saturday and sunday, due to saturday i need go kl for my bro's convo but sunday will go late tho as need take grad. photo...siennnn
this time gonna ready myself and wont get tired or exhausted easily tho...
and pray for the weather is good, and better for no rain and no crazy hot days because is good for camera setting and etc...
cant wait to see Yoong's GT-V8 R32 V for Vendetta...muehehe
see how mean front man, especially the hood make the looks...
even sound shit great...