Friday, July 9, 2010

another time Mumbo Italiano

another time...
bring huiwen, tong hai and love one...

i like something, i like to share with ppl among, especially all my friends. Doesnt mean only close friends, of cause all my friends...
i share everything, but dont say something stupid that is share wife or whatever...if u say this in future, then wait for my tight punch...

i mean i share everything is something good, something like info, news, something i know...too bad i dono how to share something i does not know...
i know now ppls will say im bullshitting, boasting, acting smart bla bla bla...
whatever, i dont give a hell. If u never pay me a fucking respect, then dont even think want i treat u a nice fuck...i say this true from my fucking shit heart...
how u treat me, i will treat u back the same...what for i help a person, if the person had done something bad to me...will you??
thats what i said before, in future i wont do something good anymore, unless the person in pain that need it...
something reason that is make sense...

why im using shit fuck or foul language?? coz I AM DAMN FUCKING SERIOUS ABOUT FUCKING IT...
if dont like it, just CLOSE THE FUCKING TAB and DONT READ IT...


YES, I MEAN IT!!!!



dont want to spoil the title...

mumbo is a place like place of joy, ppl sharing everything, their thought their everything...
even me and the boss talk about something what our feel to, even same like everyone does, sound what they fed up with things especially the govs...

 









thats all...

i dont really have any mood for any nice thing, im saying serously that i have mood for something is wrong...
im weird??crazy??insane??out of my mind??



yes i am...YES I AM!!

No comments: