Tuesday, September 29, 2009

this is really DEAD MEAT...

yea wat...final is here yo....
and im not really in mood to face it...but theres it come and im gonna "swallow" my saliva deeeeeeeepppppppp into my throat...*gulp*

and gasping for air...

sigh~

exam...tak habis habis...i seems getting no interest into studies....
but i have interest to study...
hmm what does that mean?? :p

i only no interest to studies is i need to memorize whole shit for exam...and my brain really RUSTED/old...or better word to describe is JUNKIE....SAMPAH!!
yeah...i admit tho coz i cant even memorize any shits.... sad...
i only no interest study for exam and get good result...my study mood not like my first semester in mmu...everything done well...and start second,third and now fourth semester...everything gone bad bad bad bad bad and bad and bad and B.A.D...thats called bad....and so on...

sigh...i have no idea to improve edi plus the heart not there...no heart...takde hati langsung...
wasting money wasting time and disappointment to my parent....sorry...

my first paper of final exam is on 29th October - Management Information System...Gone, and i know is not really gonna be good at all but hoping can pass so dat wont gonna retake another subject....im tired very tired...nobody can help oso...and i feel myself really helpless...

before the paper...im really studying but if asking what im studying or revising, i will answer you that i have no idea what the hell im studying at all....masuk sini keluar sana...

im feeling old...very very old...no exercise, no dancing or no bboying...just sleep sleep sleep and sleep...sometime im really fucked up....

after my final exam and now i wana done okok for final and hoping can more than pass so that no any problem i need to face in mmu again...
from first day at mmu, im not really have good life there...what i doing at there i felt like got something......a barrier stopping me or hanging me there and dont want give me do things smoothly...im really damn freaking tired edi...really tulan...
and my mood keep changing...
erm semacam like a woman period and mood gone very terrible...lol...is just example...and i have no menstruation cycle...haha

after final...i just wana get high...get relax...get vacation...go have fun...practice and get back my feel in bboy...get back my stamina...
now if i dance all out...i sure gasping for air and felt wana pengsan...so weak huh...like a sick man and a person have asthma or weak heart...yeah felt like i have a weak heart...sad....
nvm....



now...really no idea laahh...sigh...
ppl seeing me very happy but im not...so dont be glad is seeing me great or happy....
i just happy awhile....other time...flat mood...

No comments: