Thursday, September 24, 2009

sayonara wanabe bippu...

my dad or my grandfather Mercedes Benz E-Class E280 Masterpiece...yep really is a Masterpiece mann... :p was sold...

sigh~...really sad yo...and i drive that car from 2nd hand car dealer to home then evening time drive to dad factory...my last farewell to that car...kinda sad...
coz i planned to mod it bippu style...VIP style...

19" bling bling and deepdish wheel...lowered and drop the height like nobody business...:p and slightly negative camber to the rear...so can see every single of the fitment while it drive on the road....(i was dreaming again.... :p)
thats really dope....really really shit dope....and i love that...because this car really damn suitable for VIP style...
if really can do till like that and if my grandfather saw it...and his respond sure like O.O omg...hehe

but before doing those...i wana restore everything, include the bodyworks and maybe the wheel arch....

erm nvm...now is gone and just a plan if my dad could giv me lah...hahaa future planning nia....
now i post up the picies...


erm dirty engine bay...six banger mann...muehehe

front look...and is completly STOCK!!

rear...


the meter...
AND...i hit 200kmh with this car yo....muehehe...hit that speed with NO SWEAT!!
pls listen me...NO SWEAT YO!! but ballz got shrink abit lah...wakaka coz kinda scary tho...

interior...


then when that day mom called me to drive the car back home from tyre shop and half of 2nd hand dealer...
brought home i see the condition really...SIGH!!they never take care the car well...i think last time should tell dad i drive this car to mmu la... :p hehehehehehe...
interior dirty...rear passenger seat was moved...behind passenger seat under there soak in water and really WET...and is caused by last night heavy rain and no idea where the water come from....
even the metal holding the seat was rusted....shittt then next day need to sell to ppl d....
my dad was shocked and wanted to sell off that car coz dont want to spend money and no space to park d...


the throttle really make my right foot damn heavy wan... :p hehe

enter to my dad factory....

but wait...it look like im bringing the car to "underground" or illegal workshop to mod that car...
so cool uh....hehe


but me and my dad abit keksim to let go tho...my dad wana let it go coz don wan hav bigger hole in the pocket coz spending in old car really suffering...

hmm...don wan say much edi....
sayonara wanabe bippu...

No comments: