Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sakura House 2

going sakura house at duyong again but now was with parent...
hoho...now i can order much things when with parent...muehehe

this time i brought my camera...but that place low lighting and im using about 1/6 shutter, plus my hand will shaking...why shake??erm just my natural when born...
sigh...that my weakness tho...





i getting like this okonomiyaki...japanese pencake...
will try to do it someday...

ebiko, unagi, octopus and salmon sushi...(picture lose focus)

fried shishamo...not very nice coz i tot was barbeque or bakar geh...

my beef sirloine bento...the beef not that nice coz is like eating rubber....lol

doriyaki...not pleasent at all...inside seems is strawberry jam but not red bean...
the actual doriyaki inside is red bean...


everything okok nia and not very ok....(hmm wat im talking?? lol)
so next time i think not goin edi...

No comments: