Saturday, June 20, 2009

fked...but nice salmon...

damn...park my car infront my shop den got ppl sooooo good hearted to push in my driver side side mirror...
btw that side of my side mirror already given ppl broke off with dono how coz that time is my dad drove the car to shop...
then when the person push in the side mirror den just **prakkk** patah...and how i know when the parking person call me come and shift the car to other place coz i blocking other person,then that time i realise and just simply push back again then make the side mirror lagi worst...lol


then evening time after close shop go a japanese restaurant called "WA ZEN"...
my mom very very often go to the shop during day time...bcoz is nice so mom bring us go there have our dinner...too bad dad say wana stay at home so he didnt folo us...hehe

i've ordered salmon teriyaki set...woot...salmon yo...

salmon teriyaki...hehe
i know i drool someone...keke..that person know lah...hehe

after eat...told my mom i need to go jonker find my ns fren coz they called me alot of times edi...
when the time i reach kota and park my car...the traffic was hell damn and plus my side mirror like dat...duh pekcek...


hanging...sigh~
so sad see my car like dat...

then rush to man man choice shop to get any shit tape...then just temporary stick it...
then found my national service fren...ah fei(fat aka jason) from kluang,johor...wei di,ann siang,hui yu (malaccan)...winson,rainbow(johor,dono where lol)...
wooo long time no see...i act normal person stand beside them and don wan say any HI or wat...they oso dono who am i...=.=" haha...after that talk to ann siang and wei di then those johor ns fren just know who the **** am i...wakaka
after they met me then wana go somewhere eat...
we chat and chat and chat when walk back to our own cars then move to 3 rose mamak to eat...then i rush back my car to tape the side mirror for temporary hold...


look like those drifter tape their bumpers or wat huh??hehe lol...

after taping it,...drove to 3 rose at bukit cina...dats damn after i come out of kota laksamana...the traffic was hell...bumper to bumper and very very very slow move or not move at all...after 1 hr means 12am...i just somewhere at the hang tuah mall bridge...then i heard of loud NA full throttle all the way...then hmmm i think is it drag??coz alot spectator at there too....thats real loud exhaust with straight pipe on...hmmm...i really beh tahan of the jams den drove to the bridge den stop some where to park my car then from bunga raya walk to jonker walk again...coz jason and winson call me to go jonker fetch them...they keep calling me and they keep waiting waiting...
that night really shit...the drag event make the traffic jam like hell...
i can know that night alot of malaccan sure damn tu lan wan...

next day see the newspaper report said that dangerous drag event at town area and make hell of traffic congestion...

3 comments:

♥ wen ♥ said...

ur side mirror so cute ~~lolx ^^

♥ wen ♥ said...

ur side mirror so cute ~~lolx..^^

jOsh_taKumi86 said...

wakaka...how cute?? =.="