Sunday, June 7, 2009

Accident somewhere near MMU....

ok this the story i wana tell...erm happened on 4/5/2009...

**flash back - story start**

On 4/5/2009 i have night class during 8pm...and at 6pm me,ah jun and his house,roommate going to monday bukit beruang(bear hill) Pasar malam to buy some foods for our dinner...So they take my car going there together when coming out of ixora and going out to the main road...
and i stil going slow,very very slow at the junction and didnt realise left side got car coming normal speed...when i turn my head check right then left just realise him so give sudden brake and i give hand sign sorry to him...but that feller give me pair of eye view with anger and wana fark me like dat after im saying sorry...
during that time im kind tu lan edi...but nvm...
when i out of junction when he pass me and im behind him now...he know im behind him so he empit me and don wan give me way to go....
so this is shit edi,everyone in my car was saying that "wtf he is doing mann!!"

then im really fked up edi...so when going out to the main road...i was still behind him...i check behind me got car coming or not and giving signal to the right then change to the right lane...he was do that too...then i giving right signal again going to the first lane or ppl called the fast lane...

when im driving in the first lane,then im beside him reach his half of car...then suddenly he come to my lane and banngggg...without giving fking signal BUT when he turn to my lane he was looking at his right side mirror...
then he bang my left and i brake then my right side kena road divider,during that time when i brake,hell of tyre smoke come out and i think my front bumper gone shit edi and everyone in my car was freak out and stood there coz everything just happen so suddenly...

then i horn him he sudden stop infront and not moving...i horn again call him go to the side(coz i don wan block behind traffic coming fast)...that fucker dono need to do wat when i look at his rear mirror...i give a long horn again and give sign go to the left side and go to emeral park...

then we park and everyone come out of the car check out the damage and im ready my phone camera and shoot shoot shoot...inside my car plus me have 5ppl but him 2 nia...lol

when shoot shoot,i ask him "so?u know wat u do or not??"
then he say:"so?so wat??u wrong la."

me:ok..i tell u just now wat u do k...just now i coming out from the junction didnt really check out u..so dats was my fault k and i was sorry to u k...then just now i give signal go to first lane then u just coming in my lane without checking the lane got car or not and never giving any signal...

him:.......
me:so u understand or not...

him:no,u still wrong....
my fren:argh damn fucker cb...report police edi...

then he talking in the fone dono saying wat then his gf come saying bla bla bla u wrong la wat la...then i tell her again then she just STFU...some to his blardy bf...
no need together with that chicken hearted no cock bf larr...
after that end his call then wana start the car and go away...he just tell me "U WANT GO REPORT DEN REPORT LAH!!" fuhh me and my fren lagi tulan...
they feel wana take out his car key and drag him out just whack his shit off...

others conversation at accident scene i forgot d...as i noe he is a CHICKEN!!NO BALLZ!!farking balls keep in refrigerator...

ok heres the pic...




damage at my car is the front left rim,front left bumper,left side of my door and fender...door and fender hav some lil scratch...most jialat is the rim...sigh~




this is his scratch on his right door after collide to me...


then ah jun's house and roommate they all said they go back ixora their own and called me with ah jun company go report police...
i drive go ipk police station but not for us to report this kind of thing...den go other police station near by but cant too...wth...told us go until malaacca red house there...near st paul hill...really wtf mann...


u can see the word written there...
ok i didnt wait 30min for my turn to report....
and i have prove that i waited how long...hehe



time shows 7:11pm we are there...


then time shows when is my turn,is 8:12pm...
so i waited for 1hr1min...

anyway this is the MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT yea....
that notice board says no need wait more den 30min....

after report,the sergent see my car den he says after 2 or 3days will contact me...
but hmmm...now already 1month...so wat it mean anyway??haha

i dono...


ok this is the feller's car...Toyota Avanza,Gold colour,MBE3988,MMU student too...

anyone who know pls tell me..coz is for ur safety and this person driving is damn blardy idiot and dangerous...
any mmu student pls post on ur blog of this feller car's pic...
Be Caution!!

6 comments:

Eva said...

walau ehhhh~ i so kintio while reading ur blog man~~!!!! The fellow u should kiCKKKKKKKKK his ASS larrrrrr~ really terrible lahhhhh~ CELAKA 11111!! BTW, is that F*cking fella a chinese ah???

jOsh_taKumi86 said...

yealo chinese...
so d*u cheng that person...

Rosso said...

Fuker lah. You really should smack him in his face. Or at least, gather more infos about him, and find out where does he lives, and of course go scratch his car as much as you want.

jOsh_taKumi86 said...

[amar]
haha...yealah...
my fren felt wana whack him edi...
hmm nvm..seems he is mmu student...i wont lepas so easily...MUEHEHE!!!!
i will make him spend more den rm500...
although myvi is not my fav car but everyday i drive it i will kesian when look hav scratch on the body...sigh~

sirei said...

eh... your car damage is alright.
mine is even worse than yrs...
(coz i'm speeding :P)

but seriously, ppl nowadays are so fucking arrogant. you apologize to them and they go fuck the shit out of you. so what's the point of apologizing...

jOsh_taKumi86 said...

yea just alright but i damn tu lan that person driving...
he tot he was driving in the game...

but if ppl say sorry to me after their mistake then i will be okay...if still no getting sorry den sure giv him a middle finger and fark him...