Wednesday, March 4, 2009

busy with works,assignments,blabla bla...lol

when doin my financial accounting tutorials...i bring my youta to company me through the night while doin the tutorial....
duhh youta really kacau lahh...wont sit there quietly haha...it will walk on my papers,or lying on my papers...lol

while im printing notes,sure the printer hav printing sound...when Youta felt boring lying down suddenly heard got sound from a weird white box(printer) hehe and got paper come out from the printer lol...
see the pic how youta reaction...




hehehehe...

and while doin homeworks...felt so sien so take some pic of him with my n79...not bad quality image tho...:p




i love last two of the pics and also love to take pic of Youta...kawaii desu ne~...


waaaaaiiittt...whos nose it dat????hehehe..and hide under my blanket lagi...alien??or??hehehehe

No comments: