Monday, February 2, 2009

Before CNY...

hehe...late post again...
hmmm nvm larh...haha busy with my cousin from aussie and they was great... :D
ohh yea...wishing all my friends Gong Hei Fatt Choy,Happy Chinese New Year and Good Health all the time...^^

when chinese new year is coming,everyone is busy preparing buying new cloths,new hair,new cars(erm not me..hehe)...wat new sommore ??lol
so most ppl will go trim their hair,get new colour or new style...but me is my mom call me to go if she didnt call me to trim my hair,i wont trim anyway...wakaka

the stylist told that will give me a new hair style but im happy with my hair style now...haha so no larh...just trim my hair...when trim that time my mom at beside saying here here...cut here...too long edi...
and i said noooo canot...wakaka abit okay...
my liu hai,sideborn must be keep..other can trim properly...
but my sideborn after trim is felt like cut...haihh become shorter...nvm larh...sob
hehe

anyway the pic of after trim...liu hai is okay lerr and i can accept that but kek sim is side...hahaha






the stylist wana tipu me again mehh...2 weeks time hair will grow back the same..-toot- larr wehh im not budak larr...and i keep hair so long edi...
laowehh i wont go there to trim my hair again...dono rm28 or rm30 something for a haircut...jeezzz...
although is my mom pay but i still pain in the....heart tho...hehe

No comments: