Monday, February 9, 2009

another sleepless night...

sigh~...



monday..just after class then goin to bukit beruang pasar malam...
im goin there to get the indian vadeh...but too bad didnt have...sob...
so i just get a cup of soya bean drink...



when i parked my car there...i saw hui wen white myvi with "Tein" sticker at the back...and mana tau saw jeremy and hui wen at there...so i just sudden give them a shock...hahahaha
after get my soya bean then goin back to home to wash my car that full of bird poops...sigh damn...gehli...yucksss...i felt uncomfortable to drive tho...




pics of me...soulless of me...that empty all the time...valentine??jsut a day and im not going out...if im going out then im sure i will go touge or wangan again....with trancing in my ears and the cool breeze...





hohoho..ok intro u all both this pretty and cute leng lui...hehe they are from aussie and both of them are my cousin daughthers...
this is Rebekah Yeow...this year she is 11th and is elder sister...


this is Katelyn Yeow,this year is 8th and she is youngest sister...


both of them pretty huh...but i like more katelyn coz shes cute...hahahaaa
glad that they are having good time here at Machap Baru,Malacca...my grandmom home newly renovated...
now really miss them so much...they got to go back coz my cousin wife now is ill...

No comments: