Sunday, December 21, 2008

boring...

sigh...sienn...
yea my update again....hehe...dont say i din update...
and i promise someone after my midterm exam i will update...haha

tuesday...after morning class,my china fren Li Jun was so hungry and so desperate for food...wakaka
then we go ixora food court to eat but i just get tong shui...
long gan tong shui and red bean...




hmmm...saying about tong shui i remember one person...hehehehe
that person is one of my fren's gf...he woke up on the afternoon and his gf call him and ask him wana drink tong shui onot coz her mom do and got extra...
then she tar pao lunch and bring tong shui for him during the lunch time to his house...

wow...so nice and hong fokk worr...hope my gf will make thing for me...sob...aiyahh nvm larrr...hahaha

after dat we head to library study and play wifi...then take lunch and continue class on 4pm...
== hah...siennnn and tired mann...most hate tuesday and wednesday...

No comments: