Saturday, December 27, 2008

BAD YouTa,BAD YouTa!!!

got a night...after watching a hong kong drama...the drama named is 天幕下的恋人...
is a nice show tho...very very nice....hehe
and i watch it at youtube...

when i washed my face and brushed teeth...going in room and i saw my pup YouTa was playing my small pillow...wtf!!!!YouTa took out and bite out all those inside pillow thingy...those colour colour thingy are all over my bed...
damn shit...so angry and pissed off...i straight whacked his butt and scold him...erm yea i whacked really hard...so naughty and must be teach!!
and the cover to put in those colour thingy is wet and i think is YouTa saliva and koyak edi...sighh!!


this how it look of my bed...and it is so in a mess mann!!


and pic of the close up of those colour thingy...

after that i clean up those mess and whack whack youta again...
that time i very very angry mann...
youta never listen...keep on simply bark...simply urine...but destroy my lil pillow is really canot...coz this pillow from my child time is my beloved grandmom did to me...so it is really meaningful...
haiz...i miss my beloved grandmom...she's really good and caring...
last time my mom story about my grandmom my tears will come out then crying there...haha but that was when child time tho...hehe


after cleaning the mess of the colour thingy and put aside then just go to sleep...



sighh see this cute lil puppy...but bad bad youta yo...
after my pillow was washed then is ok edi...

No comments: