Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Star Drift Challenge '08 Round 3. 11th-12th Oct 2008.

heres my update of my pic when the Star Drift event 11th of Oct 2008 i go when my final...i only go on practice day also on saturday...not much competitor coming on saturday...but much of them coming on sunday..too bad im not there.....
and thanx for sean giving me some thrill ride in his Dunlop S13...
im burned inside the track but i got ready sun block...now smart edi aight...and camera setting bit off...can see by the pic..some of white car got bit overexpose...wat to do semi pro camera not dslr i wanted...and weather keep glaring,bright sun and windy...but i prefer windy...
talk less...here my pics...


this Team Bridgestone Levin 86 4age with nos...by ivan lau...i like this pic...my fav pic of this SDC round 3...























ohh ya...dont look down on those Toyota Corolla KE70 or TE71 or TE72...they use 4AGE but they can floor all the way mann....clip the rear clip then floored through the 1st corner front clipping point then continue to 2nd....u will amaze....trust me...

here my posting more of picture in drift.com.my...heres the link http://www.drift.com.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28178

No comments: