Thursday, October 23, 2008

gone downward...

sigh...why this feeling comes to me again...and now is 1:10am...i just cant take the feeling so want to let it out in my bloggie...

im feeling depress...low mood...shitty mood...feel wanted to cry but cant help it...
seems like the darkness is coming to me...why??why so??why like that?? T.T

sigh wat a soft guy larr...like a crying baby...wat to do...is the feeling now felt...human mind cant understand at all...but not everything is easy so i everytime give my try...

wana kill myself off...dont want to live in this world...in this life...even in this universe...sigh life sucks...but i just cant left a person i love so much...but..but......haiz...

the tears hard to come out...my title of my bloggie really suitable for me..."a person choose to live and to love"and wanted to get loved...but seems to be goes away already...why??not like the time...

sooooo sad and want to be alone and cry...and want the person to be aside but....................

1 comment:

Rosso said...

lol, you also got blog. Do check mine ye. Im adding you to my list

:D

Update slalu, kalau tidak malas check! Hehehe.

-Amar