Tuesday, August 5, 2008

mmm...second day of boring holiday....yea...

hah here...woke up late again and gonna sleep late again.....

do nothing still...and sudden a cute animal at my msn nudging me and meantime i was booming my songs loud coz im alone yeahh!!mmm.....the cute animal is white animal and have two big teeth infront.....(i guess u will know wat animal im describing and who was that...yea...LOL)cabutsss.....and saying wanted to drop by my house....aiyaa anything larr both of us also very boring lerr so ma come lerr....after i bath and open my door...and shit so fast reach my house....nvm this is the crazy shit driving....i doesnt care tho....wahahahaa then im driving with that "person" go out and buy something to bite....and my fav...pisang goreng,donut with gula melaka goreng but i cant get the fried green bean...sob....and at home eat...ahh nice....
after that i do some tea and YUM CHA!!....if got ppl accompany me to drink at talk sure nice larr and wont get bored...don care tok kok(nonsense we called...hehe) as long we happy...lol
and my Youta(chihuahua) barking there coz the person is a bad person...yea it is....hehehee...

and damnn...my laptop today sudden shut down....and is second time for today and is third time it shutted down ownself...aaa f#rk!!! sighh.....after my friend going back home...i bring my Youta my puppy with me and im online and listen song again....after while so bored...see Youta so cute sleeping there i grab my camera and get some shot of Youta....YEAHH nice pics as i've got and tomorrow i guess i will edit and post up here then....

sighh when quite alone sat down....mind will think back the time im in national service and the time with......somebody special to me and in my heart.......haihh....this broken heart feeling is still inside of me although had already 2 or 3 month didnt seen along or hear.....just.....ermm getting different now and i doesnt want to.....no choice and i have to walk this path and walk and walk with the loneliness and sadness along.....

err...dono wana write what i wanted to write already....nvm....continue watch Top Gear Season 11 Episode 6....my all time favourite tv show in....youtube...lol...hehehe

and good night :D

No comments: