Sunday, August 31, 2008

夏日八度演唱会。。。

the day is on 23th of aug....the day was whole day raining....and is my biggest day happened in my life...and something started.....and thanx to the god that giving me the chance again....
and also thanx to our dato giving me ticket going.....but at that time when wanted to go there my dad giving me a call that bring he home from workshop...coz the car in workshop changing new head light...coz head light old and hardly to see during nite time....after bring my dad the time can see is really late....then head to her home fetch her....phewww i thought i hardly can find her home....yuan fen...hehehe lol...after that head to mmu ixora hostel bring her friend....then just go to mitc...damn at that time i got quite not abit...hungry....before that jeremy was call and called me go mc.D eat together but damn is late edi lorr so ffk him sighh....damn damn damn....hehe
when reach there...no rain...when enter the place started to rain..but just abit....den i ran to my car bring a umbrella...just for 2-3 person....two person small size can lorr...haha after dat come back to the place "rocking zone" is seems getting alot ppl edi...and my stomach is...hungry!!haha....but i ignore it... the concert is stated 8pm start but err....8.45pm start...sighh yeala malaysian time...always late and can never be early....^&$%^&$^&#$%#^&%%$%%&^!!!
time was getting late and ppl getting alot and...PACKED!! when concert start....after two or three artis i felt myself was getting least oxygen...damn stomach is getting damn hungry.....and i've let somebody worried me....really canot tahan den says go to the back take some air...when getting less and open air area i felt ok edi....wahh scared....then i dont want go inside pack area edi...sitting at the projector there take cooling air and rest....and wait her see her idol then just come find me...........when she's come find me then want together with me go outside drink some water and if can get something to bite...but too bad..just drinks....after drinks we walk alone at the car park and talk talk.....chat chat.....and so nice cooling air during the nite....wow...lov it...
when friend call up then get to there again but stay at the back sees jolin....sighh y this girl showed up at the last larr....lebih lorr...late edi no time to eat...just to bring them back to ixora and bring her home.....then i get back home...is really tired....and bit hungry...den SLEEP....hahaha

No comments: